Thursday, June 17, 2010

7 months old -- June 9th

I can't believe Mason is already 7 months old! He is now 18 pounds 4 ounces and about 27 inches long. Tom and I are so lucky to be able to spend the summer with him. He is so much fun to interact with right now. It is so easy to get Mason to smile and laugh. All you have to do is look at him and he cracks up! Tom and I were talking last night about how Mason has really set the bar high for any future children. He sleeps about 12 hours at night, always goes with the flow, is a great eater, smiles at everything, and just loves life!


His hands are always in his mouth or on his feet. He is showing off by doing both in this picture!







Laughing with Grandma Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment