Saturday, November 9, 2013

Mason's 4th Birthday

It's hard to believe Mason is 4!!  He is about 43 inches tall and weighs 40lbs.   He is still very into trains (Thomas and Chuggington).  When I asked him about his favorite things, this is what he said:
favorite color:  blue
favorite movie: Monsters Inc.
favorite food: he said cheese but I'd say peanut butter and jelly
favorite toy:  Chuggington
favorite book: When You Give a Mouse a Cookie
favorite friend:  Sydney

     He was potty trained for a couple weeks but after Jaxson was born, he reverted back to going in his pull-up.  He has been a challenge since I went on bed rest in July.  Mason likes to tell us "no" and does the opposite of what we ask.  He has gotten a little better since we are all home under one roof (and I am up and moving).  

     Mason started preschool this year at Washington.  He goes Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings, but after Thanksgiving, will start going Monday through Thursday mornings.  He will also start riding the preschool school bus!  

No comments:

Post a Comment