Saturday, January 30, 2010

WE'RE PREGNANT....finally!

On the morning of April 21st, 2009, I took my normal monthly pregnancy test. While waiting for the stick to read "pregnant" or "not pregnant," I continued to get ready for school. All that was on my mind was the Ohio Achievement test that my 5th graders were about to take. I really didn't feel that this was "the month." I went back into the bathroom to brush my teeth, looked down at the pregnancy test and was shocked! I was finally pregnant. I didn't know whether to be nervous, excited, or scared. I immediately called Tom, who was already at school. I proceeded to tell him I was shaking and that I took a test. He was thrilled and we couldn't wait to see each other that afternoon. When I got to school that morning, I immediately told Renee and emailed Danielle the good news. The journey begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment