Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Finally! Pregnant again!!



     Well, it's been a long road to get pregnant with baby #2.  It took 2 years, which included lots of fertility doctor appointments, tests, procedures, and multiple cysts.  Before starting Clomid, we decided to try the natural route and went to the chiropractor along with a naturopathic doctor.  I was on lots of natural supplements and seemed to live at Powell Chiropractic.  After 4 months, we decided to go back to the fertility doctor.  After another cyst (and a month of birth control), we were finally given the go ahead to use Clomid.  The first month was a success!  I produced 3 eggs and one of them resulted in an embryo! I found out I was pregnant on March 23, 2013!

     I started feeling nauseous at 4 weeks, right when I found out the good news.  Luckily, it only lasted for about a week and a half.  This could be due to the magical vitamin b6 + Unisom I started taking.  I was still really tired, but I will take that any day over feeling sick all day and night.  I was back to normal when school was out, and I was about 14-15 weeks along.
    I was on "pelvic rest" my entire first trimester.  No exercising, lifting anything over 15 pounds, etc. As soon as my restrictions were lifted, I broke a bone in my foot and was put in a boot.  I was back to taking it easy.  Just when I thought I couldn't be slowed down anymore, the unthinkable happens........

No comments:

Post a Comment